Aspen Build (East Anglia) Limited is committed to respecting your privacy and complying with its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”). For the purposes of the Act the data controller is Aspen Build (East Anglia) Limited, 2-3 Alpha Business Park, White House Road, Ipswich, Suffolk.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site or when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and/or
• information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our company.
We will use personal information only for the purposes for which it was originally collected and we will make sure that we store and delete it securely. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information that you request from us;
• to notify you about any changes to our service; or to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Data supplied by you in relation to employment opportunities may be used to consider your suitability for future employment with us.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• to allow you to participate in any interactive features, when you choose to do so; or as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; or to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, or to deliver relevant advertising to you.
Information we receive from other sources
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Information provided whilst using any social media site(s) associated with us may also be separately gathered by those sites and used in accordance with their terms of service / use and privacy policies.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspen Build (East Anglia) Ltd
2-3 Alpha Business Park
White House Road