Holiday: 26 days plus bank holidays (Plus 1 day every two years up to a maximum of 4 days)
Salary: £50 – £65K (Depending on level of experience) + vehicle, pension & healthcare cash plan
• Experienced in both traditional D & B tendering and development appraisals
• Competent working alone managing a bid from tender docs receipt through to presenting the bid within a tender adjudication
• Very strong and experienced in large residential schemes, preferably including within the London area.
• Competent in preparing their own BQ’s from scratch including full groundworks measures
• Able to spot and evaluate project variables
• Experienced in multi forms of construction including timber frame, RC and steel frame.
• Flexible to be able to prepare varying levels of detailed bids depending on instruction given.
• Able to critically analyse designs and spot value engineering opportunities
• Experienced in using Conquest.
• Experienced in feasibility appraisals.
• Strong in Business Development and able to approach new clients.
• Experienced at structuring S106 deals taking land and contractor deals.
• Able to complete PQQ’s and produce competent qualitative tender question answers.
CV’s to email@example.com for the attention of Adam Cummings